Fairbanks Nijhuis horizontal solids-handling pumps have over 100 years of proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries, sludge, pulp, trash, sewage and grit. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 15 to 75,000 GPM (3 to 17,034 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 300 feet (1.5 to 91 m)
- Discharge sizes from 2" to 42" (51 to 1,067 mm) in diameter
- Bladeless impellers with 2" through 10" (51 to 254 mm) discharge sizes - capable of passing 10-25% more solids, long, stringy materials and trash than a conventional two-vane impeller
- Lengthened shaft life Reduced maintenance and downtime costs
- Smooth, quiet and trouble-free installation
- Constructed of cast iron volutes and impellers and a carbon steel pump shaft