Fairbanks Nijhuis VTSH vertical turbine solids-handling pumps have proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries and sewage. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, sludge, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Eliminates the need for additional dry-sump, suction piping, dehumidification and sump pumps.
- Reduces initial constructions costs. Save 40-70% compared to conventional wet-pit/dry-pit designs.
- Ideally suited for the new trench-type self-cleaning wet well design.
- Non-clogging. Highly efficient.
- Design allows entire drive system and controls to be located above the flood plane.
- Constructed of cast iron bowls and impellers and a stainless steel pump shaft.