Fairbanks Nijhuis VTSH vertical turbine solids-handling pumps have proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries and sewage. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, sludge, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 5000 to 30,000 GPM (1,135 to 6,813 m3/hr)
- Heads: 10 to 110 feet (3 to 33.5 m)VTSH pumps in 10", 16", 20", 24" and 30" (254mm, 406mm, 508mm, 609mm, 762 mm) nominal bowl diameters
- Eliminates the need for additional dry-sump, suction piping, dehumidification and sump pumps
- Reduces initial constructions costs Save 40-70% compared to conventional wet-pit/dry-pit designs
- Ideally suited for the new trench-type self-cleaning wet well design
- Non-clogging. Highly efficient.
- Design allows entire drive system and controls to be located above the flood plane
- Constructed of cast iron bowls and impellers and a stainless steel pump shaft