Rugged and heavy duty, the Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical turbine pump is designed to successfully operate in a multitude of water sources from wells to oceans.
- 40 to 50,000 GPM (9 to 11,356 m3/hr) capacities
- 10 to 2,000 feet (3 to 609 m) heads
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, irrigation, chemical processing, primary metals, petroleum, power plants, mines, food processing, offshore platforms and more
- Handles raw water intake, liquid transfer, cooling water circulation, booster service, stormwater, flood control, marine, process services, volatile fluids, condensate, fuel pumps, and mine dewatering
- Offers pump bowls from 4" to 57" (101 - 1,447 mm) in diameter to meet pumping configurations.
- Turbine bowls can be staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures. Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machineable materials. Wear rings are available to provide a renewable surface. Open line shafts allow shaft bearings lubrication.