Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis BF Series BiFlow Pumps
The Fairbanks Nijhuis BiFlow pump is a bi-directional, in-line ballast / anti-heeling pump. This pump is specially designed for the transport of large amounts of ballast water, where space requirements and piping must be reduced to a minimum to ensure a high system efficiency.
The configuration is completely symmetrical, consisting of two counter-rotating impellers with variable speed. The driver is submerged and completely integrated with the pump. This configuration ensures a high efficiency and controlled flow in both directions to opposing ballast tanks. The BiFlow can be installed in the double bottom section of the ship, submerged or dry.
- Capacity: 4,403 - 13,208 GPM (1,000 - 3,000 m3/h)
- Head: up to 98 feet (30 m)
- Bi-directional operation In-line assembly
- Large performance envelope
- High overall efficiency
- Symmetrical forward and reverse performance
- Minimum of space and piping
- Fast control response Low noise and vibration levels