Pentair Berkeley LTHH Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps Series
The LTHH Series of cast iron sprinkler pumps offer superior un-matched performance. Available in 1 HP through 2-1/2 HP models. These pumps offer "single body fill" priming to 25 foot lifts, in less than 5 minutes.
LTHH models exceed the strict safety requirements of Underwriters Laboratory UL778, and CSA, required by many state and local codes.
The LTHH models are completely interchangeable with the original Berkeley LTH Series models, saving costly plumbing changes.
- Rugged Construction - Body made of close-grained cast iron
- High Head Models deliver up to 145' of head with capacities to 95 GPM
- Easy Serviceability - Normal wearing parts are easily accessible for service and replacement without disturbing piping or mounting
- Motor Windings use superior insulation materials to protect against excessive moisture and contaminants. Ensures prolonged motor life
- Balanced Rotor is die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- Drain Port provided for easy serviceability
|Item #||BODY and SEAL PLATE||IMPELLER||DIFFUSER||Shaft||BASE||MOTOR||Primary Product Attributes|
|17916||Close-Grained Cast Iron||Noryl (R)||Reinforced Polypropylene||One-Piece Threaded 416 Grade Stainless Steel||Steel, 10 gauge||A.O. Smith 2 Compartment|