Durability and corrosion resistance are built into every PL Series Pump due to the rugged fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic pump construction. The engineered composite components are lightweight yet extremely resistant to sand and abrasive wear. The non-corrosive design and exceptional strength assure years of trouble-free operation.
- Lightweight Rustproof Pump Body Is Made of Dura-Glas -- Fiberglass Reinforced Thermoplastic. All Components In Contact With Water Are Resistant To the Corrosive and Abrasive Forces Found In The Most Aggressive Water Conditions
- Multi-Port, Reinforced Polypropylene Diffuser Design Primes Faster and Handles More Air
- Precision Molded Noryl Impeller Gives Perfect Balance and Ultra Smoothness for Highest Performance and Efficiency
- Performance-Proven, Built-In Regulator is Adjustable For Best Performance On All Deep Well Installations.
- Stainless Steel Shaft Seal Acts As Heat Sink To Provide Maximum Cooling of the Shaft Seal
- Dustproof Canopy On Motor Completely Encloses Electrical Components and Provides Dust, Dirt and Insect Protection. Ventilating Air Cannot Contaminate Vital Switching Components
- Permanently Lubricated, Heavy Duty Ball Bearings Ensure Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Easy Serviceability Due to the Easy-To-Remove Stainless Steel Clamp. Piping Does Not Have To Be Disturbed. Seals Can Be Replaced In Just A Few Minutes