Pentair Berkeley SSCX Series Centrifugal Pumps
High-head performance and quiet operation join corrosion-resistant dependability with Berkeley SSCX Series centrifugal pumps.
- Stainless-Steel Housing and Shaft – Maximum corrosion resistance in chemical as well as water applications; smooth flow path assures quiet operation.
- High-Temperature Rating – The SSCX Series centrifugal pump (with 304 SS Impeller) is designed for temperatures to 250°F, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of pump applications and varying temperature conditions. The Noryl® impeller is rated to a maximum operating temperature of 185°F.
- Mechanical Shaft Seals – Choice of seal options to meet your application needs. All are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability.
- Impeller Options – 304 Stainless Steel or precision-molded Noryl® feature ultra-smooth flow ports to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Drain/Vent Ports – Priming and draining is easier, faster.