Fleck Valve 9500
1.5" Twin Tank Commercial Control Valve
Features and Benefits
- Lead free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Continuous service flow rate of 38 GPM with a backwash of 16 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 24"
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
Accessories and Options
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Hot water
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- XT-Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- Electromechanical Timer- Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center