A superior commercial in-line pump based on the established Aurora Pump 320 Series has successfully met the severest demands of high temperature condensate service and boiler feed applications. The 326A in-line's rugged design is engineered specifically for commercial applications, giving it the advantage over competitive models.
- Space-Saving Pump Design.
- No Maintenance with Enlarged Motor Bearings with High Temperature Lubrication.
- Universal Flange to Flange Dimensions Makes Replacement Faster and Cost Less.
- Quieter Operation with Pump Inlet Straightening Vane and Low Noise Motor.
- Hydrostatic Tested Pump Casing to 1.5 Times the Maximum Operating Pressure.
- Pump Supported by the In-Line Piping Allowing Quick Installation.
- Vacuum Case Bronze Impeller for Maximum Efficiency and Durability.
- Reduced Spare parts with One Seal and One Motor Design that Fits All Pump Models.
- Applications Include:
- Hot Water Circulating Pumps
- Cooling Tower Makeup
- Boiler Feed Service
- Transfer service
- TV to & Radar Tube Cooling