The Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical mixed flow propeller pump is designed to handle the movement of a high volume of water at a low discharge pressure. They are used extensively for pumping water from sources including lakes, cooling ponds, tanks, rivers and oceans.
- 600 to 250,000 GPM (136 to 56,781 m3/hr) capacities
- 1.5 to 100 feet (.5 to 30 m) heads
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, government, industrial and irrigation and more
- Handles raw water intake, dewatering, stormwater removal, and flood control
- Offers pump bowls from 10" to 72" (254 to 1,828 mm) in diameter to meet pumping configurations. Propeller bowls can be single-stage or double-staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures.
- Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machinable materials. Bowl wear liners are available to provide a renewable surface.
- Open line shafts allow shaft bearings lubrication.