The Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical axial flow propeller pump is designed to handle the movement of a high volume of water at a low discharge pressure. They are used extensively for pumping water from sources including lakes, cooling ponds, tanks, rivers and oceans.
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, government, industrial and irrigation and more
- Handles raw water intake, dewatering, stormwater removal, and flood control
- Offers pump bowls from 8" to 152" (203 to 3,860 mm) in diameter to meet pumping configurations.
- Propeller bowls can be single-stage or double-staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures.
- Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machinable materials. Bowl wear liners are available to provide a renewable surface
- Open line shafts allow shaft bearings lubrication.