- Patented Jacking Mechanism simplifies seal replacement – one person operation (Split Coupled version only).
- Ductile Iron Casing long life with higher working pressures.
- Standard C-Face Motor provides low noise level pump operation (Split Coupled version only).
- Back Pull-Out Casing includes in-line suction and discharge.
- Case Wearing Ring prevents wear on casing and is inexpensively replaced. Impeller wear rings are optional.
- Investment Stainless Steel, Dynamically Balanced, Enclosed Impeller keyed to the shaft extension and secured by a capscrew and washer. Gaskets are used to prevent leakage to shaft end.
- Stainless Steel Shaft designed for minimum deflection.
- Mechanical Seal has carbon against ceramic face for optimum hot water performance. Long life is assured with 303 SST metal parts and Buna-N flexible elastomers (outside balanced seal optional).
- Factory Hydro Test guarantees casting and seal integrity.
- Relief Line assures adequate venting of the seal chamber and lubrication of seal faces.
- Smooth Suction Passage vortex breaker helps to minimize pre-rotation.
- Double Volute minimizes side load on shaft extending mechanical seal life. Note: Single Volute also available
- Spire supports rotating element from the bottom for stability and balance during operation (Split Coupled version only).
See in Action
- Pentair Aurora 382B CC Vertical In-Line Close Coupled Pumps Manual (1171311)
- Pentair Aurora 382B SC Vertical In-Line Split Coupled Pumps Manual (3346044)
- Pentair Aurora 382B Series In-Line Pump Brochure (1655820)
- Pentair Aurora 382B-CC Specifications (23655)
- Pentair Aurora 382B-SC Specifications (24695)
- Pentair Aurora 382B CC Repair Parts Index (473082)
- Pentair Aurora 382B SC Repair Parts Index (1377336)
- Aurora 382B Series Close Couple and Split Coupled Dimension Table (2657836)
- Aurora 382B-CC Inline Vertical Close Coupled Revit (868874)
- Aurora 382B-SC Inline Vertical Split Coupled Revit (881903)