Fairbanks Nijhuis submersible dry-pit solids-handling pumps have over 40 years of proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries, sludge, pulp, trash, sewage and grit. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 15 to 8,000 GPM (3 to 1,817 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 290 feet (1.5 to 88 m)
- Discharge sizes from 2" to 10" (51 to 254 mm) in diameter
- The unit runs continuously non-submerged Pumps and motors are UL Listed for operation in Class I, Division 1, Group C and D hazardous locations, and feature explosion-proof construction.
- Unique, self-cleaning rotating flow-control disc prevents solids from entering and accumulating in mechanical seal area and cooling water jacket Impellers are single-suction, mixed-flow design with large passageways
- Constructed of cast iron volutes, cast iron or bronze impellers and a carbon steel pump shaft
- 5 year prorated warranty