An IntelliTouch control system takes the work out of scheduling and operating pool and spa heating, filtration and cleaning cycles. It also gives you one-touch control over additional features. Plus, an IntelliTouch system makes sure all your equipment operates at peak efficiency for minimum energy usage and cost.
Pinpoint control over equipment operating schedules saves money. Plus, you can take advantage of off-peak electrical rates, when available. And, by only running equipment and accessories as much as needed to keep your pool and/or spa in top condition, you prolong the life of your equipment. IntelliTouch also lets you control money-saving variable speed pumps and solar heating systems.
Flexible Control Options
IntelliTouch systems offer a number of individual and multiple wired and wireless control devices for the ultimate in freedom and flexibility. Plus, you can use a MobileTouch® Wireless Controller or add an optional ScreenLogic Interface to access your pool remotely using many popular mobile digital devices anytime, anywhere.
Protect Your Investment
IntelliTouch systems sense conditions that could hamper operation and alert you to these situations or take automatic corrective action. It will also tell you when service is needed.
Customize Control With Personality Kits
You select one of IntelliTouch’s Personality Kits based on whether you want to control a separate pool or spa, a pool/spa combination with shared equipment or a pool/spa combination with separate equipment. Your Personality Kit determines the type and number of equipment and accessories you will control.
A Basic IntelliTouch System Involves Just Three Elements.
- First is the Power Center which is installed at your pool equipment and contains all the electrical circuitry.
- Second is one of the “Personality Kits” you select based on whether you want to control a separate pool or spa, a pool/spa combination with shared equipment or a pool/spa combination with separate equipment.
- Third is your System Controller. Select from an indoor wallmounted unit. MobileTouch® Wireless Controller or our ScreenLogic2® Interface for your mobile device.
Homeowner and Pro Resources
System Manuals + User’s Guides
Quick Reference Guides
Quick Start Guides
- IntelliTouch ScreenLogic PDA Quick Start Guide —English
- IntelliTouch Quick-Start Manual Set-Up and Programming —English
User Guides for Kits, Parts + Related Products
- IntelliTouch i-Link Protocol Interface Adapter Users Guide —English
- IntelliTouch Load Center and Power Center Installation Guide— English
- IntelliTouch ScreenLogic Wireless Connection Kit Installation Guide— English
- Dual Heater Relay Kit for InelliTouch Owner's Manual —English
- IntelliTouch Dimmer Module Users Guide —English
- IntelliTouch Personality Kit Content Diagram— English
- IntelliTouch Remote Control and Monitor Users Guide —English
- IntelliTouch Service Panel Instructions —English
- IntelliTouch Valve Module Installation Instructions —English
- Serial COM Port Expansion Board Installation Guide —English
- QuickTouch QT4 Owners Manual —English
- Light Direct Connect Fitting Installation Guide —English
- MobileTouch Wireless Controller User and Installation Guide— English
- IntelliComm II Interface Adapter Guide—English
- Temperature Sensor Install Guide for IntelliTouch —English
- SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote Installation and Users Guide— English
- IntelliTouch with IntelliChlor Personality Kit Installation Guide— English
- SCG Replacement Parts for IntelliTouch with IntelliChlor Guide— English
- QuickTouch II Wireless Remote Guide —English
- ScreenLogic Interface Wireless Connection Installation Guide Viper— English
- iS4 Spa-Side Remote Control Installation and Users Guide— English