A Variable Speed Pool Pump with Energy Cost Savings of Up to 90%*
The SuperMax VS Variable Speed Pool Pump is ENERGY STAR® Certified and can slash energy costs by up to 90%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. They come to you from the company that launched variable speed technology years ahead of every other pool pump manufacturer. With premium features like a 24-hour real time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they're easy to program and operate. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 HP pump
- Easy-to-read display and real-time, 24-hour clock - no need to install a separate external unit
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
- Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®
- WEF 5.9 THP 2.2