SYSTEM:2™ Modular D.E. Filter—PLD Series
PLD Series Filters
Sta-Rite® delivers the unique benefits of D.E. filtration using modular media technology. A single replaceable grid element captures more debris, delivering water of superior quality without the complex workings of other D.E. filters. Tank and one-piece design make this filter virtually maintenance-free. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. Filter includes 2 in. drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2 in. drain plug.
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy-access, Posi-Ring® closure provides fast access to tank internals
- Innovative balanced flow design for virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Modular filter tanks allow for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank
- Perfect for inground pools and inground hot tubs
Note: Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).