Efficient Pool Pump With Increased Flow Rates for Inground Pools
Single-speed Challenger pool pumps for inground pools are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation, such as spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems and decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. Pump components are made from custom-molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
- Standard 2-in. suction and discharge ports permit operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Diffuser and impeller provide excellent high-pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless-steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2-in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.