Dyna-Wave Water Feature Pump
Dyna-Wave® Low-Head Water Feature Pump
The Heart of Your Pool's Circulation System
The Dyna-Wave Water Feature pump is self-priming low-head pump ideal for water feature applications such as small fountains, waterfalls and garden/koi ponds. Extremely quiet, this versatile pump is designed to work in those installations calling for low resistance and high flows.
- Typical Installation – fountains, ponds, waterfalls
- Quality Construction - durable wet-end constructed of Sta-Rite's industry leading glass reinforced composite resin
- Multiple Plumbing Options – 2 in. Ports include internal NPT threads and external threads for quick-connect unions. Unions available in 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. slip and NPT. Unions not included.
- Low Maintenance - extra large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid let's you see when it's time to empty the basket impeller lock-ups
- Quiet - the hydraulically balanced design, combined with a low speed motor make the Dyna-Wave Water Feature Pump the quietest pump of it's kind in the market
- Self-Priming - will prime up to 5 ft. above water level
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.