The Energy-saving Sta-Rite® Variable-speed Pump With a Built-in Safety Vacuum Release System
IntelliPro pumps combine variable speed technology, onboard digital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%* The IntelliPro VS+SVRS pump models were the first swimming pool pumps to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more
- SVRS complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnosticsct the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure –overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities. prote
- Includes priming protection. No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so pump will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with Pentair Automation Systems
- Compliant with the current ASME A112.19.17 standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems(SVRS)
- WEF 6.1 THP 3.95