- Double body head in polypropylene incorporating a die-cast aluminum core.
- Pre-set diaphragm bolt and washer made up of 316 stainless steel specially selected for chemical resistance and longer operation life.
- Pre-profiled Duramax® diaphragms are standard in all pumps.
- Die-cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New connecting rods in a special bronze alloy.
- Shorter crankshaft stroke reduces stress on the diaphragms helping to increase pump life.
- Spherical profiled check valve design provides a more positive contact at closure to help increase overall volumetric efficiencies.
- Special Dacromet® treatment on head bolts and mounting rails to help ensure wide mechanical and chemical resistance; no maintenance.
- Piston profile technology designed to reduce diaphragm friction.
- 9915 Series Diaphragm Pumps Brochure
- Hypro 9915 Diaphragm Pumps Manual
- Hypro 9915-DP803 Low Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-DP1003 Low Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-DP2505 Low Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro Diaphragm Pumps Repair Parts Index
Anti-Drip System Control Unit
Diaphragm Pumps Oil FAQ
Diaphragm Pump Maintenance