- Pre-set diaphragm bolt and washer made up of 316 stainless steel specially indicated for chemical resistance and longer operation life.
- New sealing system between crankcase/head and check valves.
- Oversized suction and pressure circuits create a smooth flow of liquid with no loss of pressure.
- Diaphragms are designed to handle chemicals and never lose form.
- Special check valve design: aspheric section-shaped made up of 316 stainless steel, delivering high volumetric efficiencies.
- Die-cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- Oversized oil sight glass to provide constant lubrication and easy reading of oil level.
- Internal shaped head design helps ensure suction capability.
- Parts in contact with the spray liquid are black oxide anodized aluminum or stainless steel to help provide corrosion resistance.
- 9915 Series Diaphragm Pumps Brochure
- Hypro 9915 Diaphragm Pumps Manual
- Hypro 9915-D303, 9915-D303GRGI, 9915-D303AP-A Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-D403, 9915-D403GRGI Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-D503, 9915-D503GRGI, 9915-D503AP-A Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro D303GRGI-160EH Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump with Honda Engine Data Sheet
- Hypro D303GRGI-160H Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump with Honda Engine Data Sheet
- Hypro Diaphragm Pumps Repair Parts Index
Diaphragm Pump Maintenance