9915-DP252 and 9915-DP302
- Motor type kinematic motion with crankshaft connecting rods-bearing-pistons system.
- Thermal treatment on connecting rod rings provide wear resistance and long life operation.
- Piston sleeves in cast iron and pre-set piston delivering high volumetric efficiencies.
- Pump Shaft oversized ball bearings to help extend pump life.
- Double body head in polypropylene incorporating a die-cast aluminum core.
- Separate and replaceable suction and pressure circuits.
- Check valves to be overhauled easily, with little maintenance.
- Easier in-out system: rapid and accurate oil filling and longer diaphragm life.
- Gearbox with helical teeth, which ensures superior reliability and noiseless.
- Pre-set diaphragm bolt and washer made up of 316 stainless steel specially selected for chemical resistance and longer operation life.
- Oil sight glass on the opposite side of the motor to provide easy reading of oil level.
- Diaphragms are designed to handle chemicals and never lose form.
- Heads and manifolds are made up of strengthened polypropylene to ensure the best compatibility with chemicals.
- Oil tank fitted with a matched diaphragm to ensure correct oil level.
- Manifolds are separate from crankcase for complete protection of the kinematic mechanism in an oil bath.
- Shorter crankshaft stroke reduces the stress on the diaphragms helping to increase pump life.
- Spherical profiled check valve design provides a more positive contact at closure to help increase overall volumetric efficiencies.
- Heat exchanger reduces pump oil operating temperature to help extend pump life.
- Hypro Diaphragm Pumps Manual
- Hypro 9915-DP252, 9915-DP252GRGI, 9915-DP252GRGI58 Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-DP302, 9915-DP302GRGI, 9915-DP302AP-A Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet
- Hypro 9915-DP503, 9915-DP503GRGI, 9915-DP503AP-A Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump Data Sheet