Pentair Berkeley 6TS Stainless Steel Submersible Turbine Pumps
6TS Series Pumps feature heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction and hard chrome wear surfaces that will outperform ordinary fabricated stainless steel pumps in aggressive water conditions. The state-of-the-art design includes 100% lead-free components with high efficiency performance in 6 hydraulics up to 400 GPM and 60 HP.
(100% lead-free components meet all U.S. Federal guidelines for safe drinking water)
- Heavy-Duty, Investment Cast 304 Stainless Steel Discharge assures secure connection to drop pipe. Wrench flats provide positive grip during installation.
- Built-In Check Valve (optional) prevents backflow and reverse rotation
- Hard Chrome-Plated Top Bearing Journal reduces abrasive wear in harsh sandy well conditions
- Self-Aligning Teflon® Wear Rings improve pump efficiency and durability
- Low-Profile Stainless Steel Lead Guard aids installation in narrow wells
- Built-In Up-Thrust Protection protects pump during periods of high demand and start-up preventing pump failure
- 304 Stainless Steel Inlet Screen and Internal Coupling Screen prevents entry of abrasives into pump and coupling areas
- Heavy-Duty Investment Cast 304 Stainless Steel Suction Bracket assures perfect pump-to-motor alignment with any NEMA standard submersible motor