- Our Impact
OUR APPROACH TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Our purpose and mission help to empower our employees to make a difference within and beyond the workplace. Sustainability is not an initiative, but instead it is core to how we operate, the products we create, and the customers we serve. Our goal is to demonstrate leadership as a responsible corporate citizen in every country and community where we conduct business, and we share our progress annually in our Corporate Responsibility Report.
Pentair's Environmental, Social and Governance Focus Areas
- Reduce Pentair’s impact on climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Increase energy and water use efficiency measures throughout Pentair’s operations
- Continue to reduce waste from operations and increase reuse and recycling
- Support the use of sustainable, renewable natural resources
- Design products that facilitate environmental sustainability
Employees & Communities
- Continue efforts to further engage Pentair’s suppliers, customers and employees by augmenting the Supplier Code of Conduct
- Continue to focus on employee engagement and executing inclusion and diversity strategies and initiatives
- Deliver for customers on product safety and regulatory compliance
- Incorporate ESG strategies in Pentair’s operations as the company focuses on growth and creating value for shareholders
Our Sustainable Solutions at Work
Protecting Wild Life.
For nearly 80 years, fish could not safely pass through this pumping station in Scunthorpe, England. But now, thanks to Pentair Fairbanks Nijuis fish-friendly pumps, they can!
Making a Positive Impact In Our Communities
1. Source: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: How We Use Water
2. Savings are based on a weighted average annual kWh savings from the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) at $0.11 / kWh. Individual Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) scores and savings may vary by model. For more information regarding the energy efficiency features of current Pentair pool pump offerings, including WEF scores, please visit Pentair.com/energystar. Annual electricity consumption based on data from the. Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration