Our High Flow CSR System delivers premium quality water for combination applications. One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machine applications, increasing the overall efficiency of related foodservice equipment.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Low pressure alarm signals to notify when cartridges need changing
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- SR-X with SS-IMF Cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: 110V electrical connection required for Low Pressure Alarm
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction