EV9635-06 Pentair Everpure P1 10" Polypropylene Filter Cartridge 24 PK
Delivers premium quality water for drinking water in office coffee service (OCS) applications.
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces lead up to 99%**
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Enhanced with KDF® media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment***
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
- KDF® is a registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Lead claim only valid with use of fitting with flow control at 0.5 gpm (EV3081-32)
***Scale control as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Bacteria reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
- Asbestos reduction
- Lead reduction
Back to top of page