improves the taste and consistency of both beverages and ice by reducing chloramines, chlorine and other off-tastes and odors.
- Includes CC1E extended service cartridge which contains radial flow granular activated carbon (GAC)
- CC3E cartridge fine filters water by reducing sediment and dirt larger than 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- High pressure housing includes head with pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl
- Integral inlet and outlet pressure gauge monitors operation
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction