EV9437-60 Pentair Everpure Endurance Triple SEN Upgrade Kit
Designed specifically for operations with an existing Everpure High Flow Triple Manifolds. The Pentair Everpure SEN Quad Upgrade Kit provides high volume, premium filtered water without the water waste, electricity and drain requirements of some high capacity, flushing water filter systems.
- Offers up to 150,000 gallons capacity and 2.5x-3x more flow to an existing Everpure High Flow System, ensuring that adequate volumes of filtered water are available even as new water-using equipment is added.
- Reduces the investment required to purchase a new system by retaining and repurposing the operation’s pre-existing Everpure High Flow Triple Manifold.
Other features include:
- Upgrading from the traditional Everpure E210 Prefilter Cartridge to the PolyForm™ Microfilter Pleated Pretreatment Cartridge offers a dramatic increase in dirt reduction and fewer change-outs
- It also helps ensure that the SEN Fibredyne™ Fine Filters last to their published capacity even in turbid water conditions
- Its high capacity and dirt-reduction capabilities may require changing only 1x per year which reduces the labor and expense required to change-out filters 2x per year (or more)
- The new upgrade kit provides high quality water for beverages while still providing scale protection for ice machines and coffee brewers
- The upgraded system has nearly the same footprint as an existing Everpure High Flow Triple System
Everpure® Endurance® SEN Triple Upgrade Kit includes:
- Everpure PolyForm Microfilter Pretreatment System is engineered to uniformly trap particles down to as small as 0.65-micron by mechanical means*. With over 26 sq. ft. of surface area, you’ll get long life out of your fine Everpure SEN Filters even in high particulate areas
Everpure SEN Fine Filters:
- Feature our exclusive Fibredyne™ II media which provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- Are NSF certified for bacteriostatic effects which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Plus offer chemical reduction of up to 50,000 gallons per each SEN Cartridge
- Everpure 2SR-BW Scale Inhibitor Cartridge offers scale protection for coffee and ice machines
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- High capacity
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Scale inhibition
- Particulate reduction
- Cyst reduction
Back to top of page