EV9275-01 Pentair Everpure QCI Single-MC2 Filtration System
Our QC7I-MC2 Systems are ideal for fountain applications. Its MC2 Cartridge is a quick-change solution improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. The filter also helps protect drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.*
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Asbestos reduction