Our Coldrink Dual High Flow Systems deliver premium quality water for high volume, multiple fountain applications. This high volume, central system is specifically designed to meet filtered water needs during demanding peak periods. It helps improve the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. The system also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction