Our High Flow CSR-FC Systems deliver premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machine applications, increasing the overall efficiency of related foodservice equipment. Its extended-life 7FC Filter is a quick-change, balanced cartridge designed for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive Fibredyne™ submicron carbon block filtration micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Fibredyne II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Optimal flow rate and contaminant reduction capacity with prefiltration for maximum performance
- SR-X Feeder with SS-XL ScaleStick(R) Cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction