Our High Flow CSR-FC Systems deliver premium quality water for combination applications. A single system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machine applications, increasing the overall efficiency of related foodservice equipment. Its 4FC Filter is a quick-change, balanced cartridge designed for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This filter also helps those drinks retain their carbonation and protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive Fibredyne™ submicron carbon block filtration micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Fibredyne II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Compact design, with 10" prefilter allows for optimal flow rate and contaminant reduction capacity in tight spaces
- SR-X Feeder with SS-XL ScaleStick(R) Cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction