High efficiency, low maintenance and maximum performance are all features demanded by today's pool professionals. The Max-E-Pro has our Quick-Lock™ trap cover ring and the 2 inch ports, which incorporate internal and external threads for simple plumbing connection, available in single- and two-speed models with ratings from 1/2 to 3 HP. Built with quality construction using a durable one-piece pump housing constructed of Dura-Glas™ Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. Fast cleaning with a new Quick-Lock trap covering permits fast access to strainer basket. Large see-thru lid makes it simple to check for debris. A strong, sturdy, specially-designed base dampens sound and vibration, making the Max-E-Pro one of the quietest pumps in its class.
- Typical Installation – Inground pools, pool/spa combinations, inground spas, fountains and water features
- Self-priming – Suction lift up to 15 ft. above water level
- Easy-to-Install – 2 in. ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options
- Superior Hydraulic Design – Moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs
- Impeller Manufactured with PPO Resin - Withstands the toughest water environments
- Fluoroelastomer Rubber Shaft Seal - Longer-lasting seal stands up to the harshest environments
- Self-lubricating Lid O-ring – Does not require lubricant
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.