Pentair Myers CGL, CGNC, CWHV3, CWHV4 & CNC Three-Phase Simplex/Duplex Control Panels
This product has been discontinued.
Myers has re-engineered the control panel line for improved durability, reliability and economy. CAD flexibility enhances our response time to help us better meet your control panel requirements.
Quality Electrical Components Assure Reliable, Automatic Pump Operation
- IEC horsepower-rated motor starters with 3-pole ambient compensated bi-metal overload relay rated at over 1 million cycles.
- Designed for use with standard mercury float switches. Uses three for simplex (off-on-alarm), four for duplex (off-on-override-alarm).
- Solid state alternator relay to equalize pump wear (duplex only).
- Override relay starts second pump if first one fails for any reason (on duplex panels only).
- Full inner door (except CGL).
Corrosion Resistant for Long Life
- Outdoor NEMA 3R enclosures of galvanized steel with gray enamel finish and steel back panels (except CGL).
- Weathertight NEMA 4X fiberglass enclosures with aluminum back panels (CGL only).
Meets NEC and UL (508) Standards for Safety
- UL-approved panel designs (label installed only on request).
- Individual pump circuit breakers.
- Control circuit transformer with primary fusing.
- Separate control and alarm circuit fuses.