This cost-effective, environmentally-friendly RO system reduces a variety of taste- and odor-causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals that can adversely affect the taste of water and other beverages. It also improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 95%+ of the dissolved solids that cause scale buildup. The unit features our Pentair GRO-75EN RO Membrane which greatly reduces the amount of water sent to drain versus competing conventional RO systems – offering 50% recovery for a module open to atmosphere and 40.17 % recovery with a pressure tank.
The Everpure LVRO-75HE is ideal for use in coffee and low volume applications such as cheese melters or other types of evaporative equipment that is not emptied on a daily basis. It is also especially useful in point-of-use water cooler applications. The unit’s compact, two-part design and small footprint allows for installation flexibility. The LVRO75-HE+F model includes mineral reduction processor, pre- and post- filter cartridges, RO membrane, lead-free air gap drinking water faucet and storage tank.
Other features include:
- Phosphate pretreatment which inhibits RO membrane fouling
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*<
- Protection against scale buildup that can damage equipment which can lead to excessive machine downtime, higher maintenance costs and increased energy costs
- Effluent port for coffee, tea and other applications when RO treated water is not needed
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Compliant with City of Los Angeles requirements**
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information
** The Everpure LVRO-75HE RO System has both an NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listing and third-party-verified low lead compliance, both performed by NSF International, which are requirements of City of Los Angeles-approved products.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Mineral reduction
- TDS reduction
- Scale inhibition