Max-E-ProXF VS Pump
A Variable Speed Pool Pump for Commercial Pools
The Max-E-ProXF VS Commercial Pump is the first five-horsepower variable speed pool pump that runs on single-phase or three-phase power. It’s an economical, combined motor/drive solution for both HMAC (hotel, motel, apartment, condominium) or large residential installations. TheMax-E-ProXF VS Commercial Pump provides sophisticated, energy-saving pump technology without the high costs typically associated with independent pump/external drive setups.
- Integrated 5HP motor/drive; no expensive external drive required.
- Versatile power input capability; runs off a wide range of single- or three-phase power.
- Speed or flow control for maximum efficiency and pool performance*.
- External control capability through automation systems or relays.
- Intuitive programming and operation.
- Meets commercial codes and agency requirements.
- 2 year warranty
- WEF: 5.0 THP: 5.0
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
* When connected to Pentair’s inline 4-20mA flowmeter for 3” plumbing (P/N 97014-4203KIT– sold separately), or similar 4-20mA flowmeters, this pump is capable of maintaining a constant flow based on the needs of your pool system. To connect the flowmeter and pump, the digital input cable provided in the External Control Wiring Kit (P/N 353129Z– sold separately) is required.
Back to top of page