Main Content Starts Here
The Energy-efficient Variable Speed Pool Pump for Systems With Smaller Plumbing
For pools in areas that restrict replacement pump flow rates, the IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pool Pump for inground pools may be the ideal choice. Its hydraulic design reduces flow rates while providing the significant energy savings you’d expect from a Pentair variable speed pump. With a maximum rating of seven amps, this makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size.
IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pool pump is hydraulically engineered to provide maximum performance on a 15-amp breaker. It has a maximum rating of 11.8 amps, which makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size. Energy efficient, automation ready and technologically advanced—now that’s a smart choice.
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear—loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities—protect the pump for longer service life
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers, because water moves slower for longer periods of time
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- IntelliFlo i1 WEF 7.5 THP 3.95
- IntelliFlo i2 WEF 6.9 THP 3.95
- Available only in store from Pentair dealers or retail stores
Back to top of page